BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

LET'S TAKE STATE!

WELL ONE MORE GAME BEFORE WE CAN OFFICIALLY BE CALLED STATE CHAMPS! THE BOYS DID REALLY GOOD SAT IN THEIR WIN OVER JOSEPH CITY. BRAUNSON KIND OF HAD AN OFF NIGHT BUT STILL ENDED UP PASSING FOR 6 TOUCHDOWNS AND 367 YARDS. HE WASN'T HAPPY WITH HIS ACCURACY AND HIS PLACEMENT. BUT I THOUGHT HE DID GOOD. HE DID GET BEAT UP AND HAS AN ACHING NECK AND SHOULDER, BUT HE'LL BE READY FOR THE MOGOLLON WHATEVER THEY ARE! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEM AND I'M ALREADY A NERVOUS MOM! HOPE I MAKE IT THUR THIS WEEK. THE GOOD THING IS I'M ON MAJOR PAIN PILL AND THEY KEEP ME PRETTY WELL MELLOW, THAT WELL HELP WITH MY NERVOUSNESS. I HAVE HAD A PAIN IN MY BUTT FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS. NO IT'S NOT BRAUNSON. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND SHE THOUGHT I HAD A KIDNEY STONE AND SENT ME HOME WITH PAIN PILLS. THAT WAS A WEEK AGO AND I'M STILL IN PAIN. THE PAIN IS IN MY LOWER BACK AND UPPER BUTT CHEEK ON THE RIGHT SIDE. I THINK IT'S A PINCH NERVE OR SOMETHING BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF PAIN BEFORE AND IT'S KICKING MY BUTT. AFTER TWO WEEKS I'M TIRED OF IT AND NOT SURE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. THEY WANT ME TO GET A CT SCAN BUT THEY SAID IF IT'S MUSCLE IT WON'T SHOW UP SO THEY MORE LESS MADE ME THINK IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY. OH WELL AS LONG AS I HAVE PILLS I GUESS I'LL LIVE!

4 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

I hope they take state!!! GO RIDERS!! I love your blog. Super cute. you have one cute granddaughter.
Oh ya, about the pain in your Butt, (ha,ha)I would recommend seeing a chiropractor. I used to work for Dr. Goodman and he is really good and I bet he could help you out. It would be alot cheaper then gettting a CAT scan. Just a suggestion.
I hope it goes away soon. Talk to ya later. Katie

Anonymous said...

GO RIDERS! It makes me miss going to football games. Tell Braunson good luck! I was just about to mention Dr. Goodman-when I saw that the Hawkins family already said somehting-he is really amazing with that kind of stuff, with out pain pills-unless you're already addicted-haha! Every time we go to Arizona we go and get adjusted (if we have $) and he makes everything better, stuff doctors can't handle.

payneful life said...

GO BIG BLUE! We'll be cheering them on. I totally agree with going to see a Chiroprator. I also worked for Dr. Goodman and he is great! It could be your sciatic nerve and boy does that hurt! And if it is muscle I would recommend seeing Kathy Holmes-she's a massage therapist {who specializes in medical} and is absolutely AMAZING! Hope you start to feel better.

Windsor World said...

Hey sis.. I hope your butt feels better (oh and the muscle too)! Can't wait till tomorrow when we see your son win his last game to be the STATE CHAMPS.. go Riders!! I LOVE you TONS.. your favorite sister.. (hint hint..it's not Sheli)