BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


OKAY ONE GAME DOWN AND TWO TO GO FOR "08 STATE CHAMPS"! GOOD JOB BOYS! ANYWAY IT WAS A GOOD HALLOWEEN FOR OUR FAMILY. WE EVEN DRESSED UP, HOW ABOUT YOU ALL? AL DRESSED AS AN ALL AROUND GOOD GUY, I WAS A BITCH/WITCH, BRODEE WAS A DADDY, TARYN WAS A MOMMY, BRAUNSON WAS A STUD ROUGH RIDER FOOTBALL PLAYER, CALLEIGH WAS A VAMPIRE AND BENT WAS A GREEN M&M. IT WAS A FUN NIGHT BUT THE BEST PART WAS THE 58-7 WIN OVER WILLIAMS.

6 comments:

Summers Family said...

I don't think you can count that as dressing up! Rachel was a cute little fairy. She was sad that you weren't at the Trunk or Treat, we didn't know about the game or we would have went. I'm glad they won! Go Riders!

Windsor World said...

I thought your costume looked fimilar!! Didn't you wear the same one last year!! LOL I think Bentley won the cutest costume and Cal won the scariest.. although Kannon would have given her a run cause he was a pretty scary skeleton!!

Taryn said...

You know what, I think thats a great idea, Im going to make a bow for her to wear to state!

Pearson Family said...

Oh my goodness. Calleigh literally scared me on Halloween. She is good. Oh and Bentley is a complete DOLL! I love your blog!

payneful life said...

Nice costume Calleigh! Vampires ROCK. Bentley is Adorable. Way to go Braunson! Absolutely LOVE the blog.

Jaci (Pearson) Payne

check out our blog --> bjpayne.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the football game-I really miss watching football-real football. This is a resort town so you have a bunch of rich kids playing that are really wussies, not like our home grown, hard workin', farmer kids. Glad your Halloween was fun.