BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'M NOT READY!

Okay what a stressful week! Not only I'm I trying to get my son ready to leave for the MTC but my Grandma is getting ready to pass on to the other side. What already is a very emotionally time is turning into a VERY VERY EMOTIONALLY time. So should I leave, when should I leave, and will I make it back in time???????
The only sure thing I know at this point is I have to have Braunson in Provo July the 8th. We have all said our goodbyes to our Grandma but I hate leaving with her the way she is at this point. OH! what to do!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Summers Family said...

I'm thinking of you! Good luck with all your plans this week. I hope everything goes good. Sorry to hear about Grandma. We are going to miss you. Love you lots!