BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

MEMORIES

AS A COMMENT ON MY BLOG, LEAVE ONE MEMORY THAT YOU AND I HAD TOGETHER. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNEW ME A LITTLE OR A LOT....ANYTHING YOU REMEMBER! NEXT, RE-POST THESE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR BLOG AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE LEAVE A MEMORY ABOUT YOU. IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL (AND FUNNY) TO SEE THE RESPONSES. IF YOU LEAVE A MEMORY ABOUT ME, I'LL ASSUME YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME AND I'LL COME TO YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ONE ABOUT YOU!

2 comments:

Windsor World said...

I remember one time when I was like 8, you were supposed to take me to the dentist and I forgot and was messing around at the bush and shurtz..well you found me and boy were you pissed cause we were going to be late..you slapped the crap out of my face!! Wow! But even after that little mishap I still loved you cause your my big sister!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I had to think a little on what memory I had of you that struck me-We were at Grandma Douglas' Pima house and you and your sister were laughing like crazy-I don't know what about but I know it was LOUD! I was young, Logan and Brodee both had long hair and we were chasing each other before breakfast. I don't know if that was for Christmas or what? Thats is the youngest memory of you that I had and I remember thinking that you guys were (are) so beautiful and I hoped that Rochelle and I were like that when we grew up.